Hertz Equipment Rental is seeking Sales Representatives to join our team in various locations across the GTA!
Our team aspires to be the supplier, employer and investment of choice in our industry, with core values that promotes a culture built on integrity, respect, teamwork and accountability.
Are you up for the challenge?
We are looking for team members with the capability, drive and customer focus to join our team, as we continue to grow our business across Canada.
What you will do on the team
- Daily territory management and revenue growth through on site visits to customer job sites
- Plan and organize business strategies to achieve desired results and exceed quota by renting and selling equipment
- Identify customer needs and react appropriately, while understanding market conditions & local competitor pricing
- Diversify customer base to include industrial, traditional and non-traditional accounts
What you bring to the role
- Proven track record with 3-5 years of sales experience
- Very good knowledge of the heavy equipment & small tool rental business
- Understanding of local competition and market rates in order to drive results
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills; able to follow up with customers in a timely manner
- Must have a valid Class G driver's license and driving record in good standing
What we offer
As an industry leader, we provide you with the opportunity for training, development, and career advancement.
In addition, we also offer the following:
- Holidays and paid time off
- Pension plan with company match
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Life/Disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Talent referral bonuses
If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding career with a growth-oriented company, Hertz Equipment Rental is the right place for you!
Hertz Equipment Rental is an Equal Opportunity Employer