We are looking for professional, driven and customer-focused Bilingual Sales Associates to fill several full-time, permanent positions in our in-bound sales call centre, commencing in June. These positions provide French language premiums, 100% company paid benefits starting on your first day of work, and the opportunity to be part of an organization that is undergoing exciting, major growth!
What You Will Be Doing
With supportive guidance from the Sales leadership team, and working along-side a fun team of ambitious and skilled Sales Associates, you will provide timely, accurate, and efficient support for various e-commerce and insurance clients with the end goal of maximizing sales revenue. You will represent some of the most prestigious and recognized brands in Canada while working with a team of professionals that will provide you with the knowledge and skills to be successful. At Allianz Global Assistance Canada, we know our most important asset is our people and we invest in you from day one.
Some of your day to day tasks may include the following:
- Provide new quotes to customers inquiring about the purchase of insurance
- Increase sales by offering additional products through effective up-selling/cross-selling techniques, while meeting or exceeding monthly performance objectives in terms of sales volume, call answer time and call quality
- Register new clients' personal and policy information
- Make changes to existing policies, such as processing cancellations or refunds of purchased policies
- Interpret policies and provide benefit information to customers
What Skills and Experience We Require
- Completion of high school diploma
- A minimum of six months' experience in a customer service related role
- Ability to work shifts consisting of days, evenings, nights, weekends and statutory holidays (Straight nights are available, please indicate on your application if this is your preference)
- Proficiency using modern computer applications, such as Windows, MS Office, web-based technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. In particular, the ability to communicate with customers, co-workers and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
- Demonstrated success in a sales-based environment or the personality that lends itself to meeting sales targets
- Ability to identify a customer's needs and provide optimal or alternative product solutions to meet those needs
- Possess superb customer service skills, a strong customer focus, and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and initiative to overcome objections, and resolve customer concerns and conflict, in a professional manner
- Ability to maintain an energetic and enthusiastic attitude when faced with rejection
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced team environment, while maintaining strong attention to detail
What we offer you:
- A competitive total rewards package, including a competitive base salary, French language premium, participation in the company's Annual Incentive Plan, fully paid company benefits starting day one, and much more!
- Comprehensive training with qualified Training Specialists to ensure your success
- The training and assistance required to help you complete your Accident and Sickness licencing
- The opportunity to develop a long-term career in the insurance sector
Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada upon their start date. Proof of eligibility for permanent roles may include: a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card or confirmation and would include having a valid Social Insurance Number.
At Allianz Global Assistance, you will feel good about your career, the company, and positively impacting people's lives. At Allianz Global Assistance, you will feel at home. Allianz Global Assistance offers a very competitive total rewards package. If you are interested in applying for this or any other opportunity, please visit our Careers' page at www.allianz-assistance.ca.
Regrettably, due to the volume of applications received, only those applicants being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Please no agencies
All successful candidates must be able to pass an Enhanced Reliability Check performed by the Government of Canada.
Allianz Global Assistance Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you may require accommodation in completing the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our toll free number 1-800-461-1079 and ask to speak to a member of the Human Resources Recruiting Team. If you are contacted regarding this position, please advise the Recruiter of accommodation measures you may require during our selection process. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
- High School or better
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group