Position: Regional Manager
Status : Full time
Accountability: 5-7 District Managers, 50-75 Stores
Job Summary: Delivering happiness to all of our customers ;)
- Work Ethic! This is not a 9-5 work environment. This position requires you to be in the field/hands-on including nights and weekends. The Cash 4 You Team is fired up and on a growth path to win market share. We know it is going to take a lot of hard work, smart thinking and unselfish collaboration.
- Change Agent! Strategic thinker who translates into pragmatic implementation. Enjoys challenging the status quo, debating to find the right solution and then compromising to get to the execution.
- Relationship Building! Ability to work across the organization at every level and values diversity and inclusion.
- Confidence! Works with a high level of independent judgement, decision-making, creativity and initiative.
- Welcomes Chaos! Manages stress and maintains composure under pressure.
- Urgency! Results orientation with a high sense of urgency.
- Performance! Drives a performance culture and has a strong metric orientation.
- Integrity! Experience that indicates caring about customers, employee satisfaction, business and professional growth.
- Flexible Personality! Contributing to a dynamic and inclusive work environment where people are motivated to excel. Proactive partnering as a team to meet internal and external customer needs.
- Talent Scout! Demonstrated ability of identifying strong and diverse talent, developing talent through mentorship and facilitating success in others.
- Works with the Vice President to create the region's business plan to support the company strategies through a consensus process involving the input of key operations managers from across the company; including District Managers and Field Trainers.
- Provides leadership to develop effective operating systems, policies and procedures including recruitment and training systems that will enable field management and staff to achieve excellent business results.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures, including the maintenance of all minimum-operating standards to maintain a high level of operational and organizational integrity.
- Maintains a high level of security and safeguards employees, company assets; including negotiable instruments with direct adherence to the company's policies regarding same.
- Recommends new products or product enhancements as well as methods of dealing with competition.
- Provides ongoing leadership on key special projects in the region and prepares and delivers presentations to market/corporate senior management.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with company suppliers and business partners, and senior management.
- Recommends approval for new corporate store sites with appropriate input from Real Estate and Finance.
- University Degree in Business Administration or related field, with post graduate Studies a definite asset
- Minimum 5+ years of solid retail experience in a multi-unit retail management position with similar reporting structure (Direct reports to have included District Managers and other key operations personnel)
- Comprehensive knowledge of Field Operations in the Retail Convenience Financial Services industry, marketing and promotions, industry standards, products, Federal, Provincial and Municipal regulations and standards related to the provision of financial services and collections processes.
- Excellent analytical, communication and people development skills, significant cheque cashing and collection knowledge and/or related business risk taking expertise.
- Planning and business development skills are important.
Who are we?
Learn about life at Cash 4 You, directly from Cash 4 You employees... http://cash4you.ca/company/career-opportunities/
How to apply?
1. Learn about Cash 4 You, our culture and our values by visiting our website
2. Submit your resume/cover letter