The Administrative Support Assistant in our London Disability Management Services Office (DMSO) will be responsible for providing administrative support to the team managers and case managers within the DMSO.
- Provide daily administrative assistance and support to the DMSO team
- Manage incoming phone call inquiries
- Prepare, scan and upload all mail into our system
- Create and mail correspondence to claimants, clients, and service providers
- Data base file creation and maintenance using mainframe
- Handle all open and closed office filing
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports using Excel and Word
- Order office supplies
- Assist with other support functions as required
Qualifications and Competencies:
- 1-2 years experience in an office environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Well developed organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Proficient user in MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and strong typing and data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Well developed problem solving skills
- Must be able to work until 4:30 or 4:45pm, Monday to Friday
We offer a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive income and benefits, and opportunities for professional and personal development and growth.
Discover your opportunity….
Apply with cover letter and resume today!
Together Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life serve the financial security needs of 12 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.