Come Grow with Amica and take your Career from GOOD to GREAT!
DINING ROOM SERVER
Amica at Newmarket
(Contract: Part Time)
Passionate about making a difference?
Looking for work that has a higher purpose?
Interested in a job that allows you to make a meaningful difference in society and provide seniors with the most memorable and fulfilling experiences in a lifetime?
Interested to join a team of passionate, dedicated people who strive to do it better than anyone else in the industry?
Then Amica Mature Lifestyles is for you!
At Amica, we create and deliver lifestyle experiences inspiring seniors to feel vibrant and live younger.
And we do it better than anyone else!
Amica provides an all-inclusive retirement lifestyle focused on health and well-being, in communities designed to offer a superior, service-rich environment.
We believe that the later stages of life can and should be among the most meaningful, memorable and fulfilling experiences in a lifetime. To that end, we are committed to deliver premium accommodations, engaging Wellness & Vitality™ programs, and healthy and flavourful menus.
As Amicans, we work together each day with a life affirming spirit from within that allows us all to be “young inside”.
A day in the life of a Dining Room Server:
You will be responsible for providing dining services to all residents and guests, ensuring the principles of fine dining service excellence are met. You pride yourself in exceeding dining expectations by contributing to a culinary experience of the highest quality, consistency and creativity.
How do I qualify?
You must have:
- Food Handling Certificate
- Smart Serve or other approved alcohol service certificate
- 2 years’ experience in a variety of dining environments
What we are looking for:
- Previous hotel experience in a fine dining property
- Previous experience with white linen service
- Strong service orientation with demonstrated knowledge of all types of formal dining room service
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability in dealing with the public, using tact and discretion
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and respond with a sense of urgency when required
Position vacant until filled.