Kensington Homes is a single-family business unit of Qualico and we are seeking a Marketing Manager to join our team.
Reporting to the Vice President, the Marketing Manager is accountable for leading the organizations online presence, content creation, advertising, brand management, and providing ongoing support to the sales team. As well, the Marketing Manager will contribute directly to the development/implementation of marketing strategies along with managing the day-to-day marketing activities of the organization.
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies and campaigns to obtain and nurture new sales leads.
- Update and make changes to the website in a timely manner.
- Assist the Sales Manager with responding to information requests from the sales team.
- Develop and update all marketing materials for Kensington (brochures, sell sheets, booklets, infographics, videos, and signage).
- Conduct market and competitor research to assist with managing Kensington’s position in the marketplace.
- Review data from customer surveys to identify areas of opportunity; work with management and the sales team to develop strategies for improving key metrics.
Education & Qualifications:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in business administration or related field specializing in marketing, communications, journalism, or a closely related discipline is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing experience is required
- A valid driver’s licence and access to a reliable vehicle is required.
- Minimum of 2 years in a management or leadership role is preferred.
- Experience in home building, land development, or an associated industry is an asset.
- Excellent attention to detail with high levels of accuracy.
- Strong customer satisfaction and service orientation.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Creativity, flexibility, and a positive attitude are desirable.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate both orally and in writing.
This position works primarily in an office setting during regular business hours. Travel to show home and developments throughout Winnipeg is required on a frequent basis. Work outside of regular business hours may be required.
It is Qualico practice to request a criminal record check prior to finalizing the appointment of successful candidates.
About Kensington Homes:
Kensington Homes is a single-family business unit of Qualico and is dedicated to attaining the highest level of customer satisfaction in new home construction. Our "Kensington Cares" philosophy is the driving force behind our promise to deliver a great new-home buying experience through clear communication, attention to detail and providing the best possible value.
Qualico is a fully integrated real estate development company with offices in Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Regina, Saskatoon and Austin, Texas.
Since its inception in 1951, the company’s activities span the entire real estate spectrum and include residential land acquisition and development, single and multi-family home divisions, commercial and industrial development, property management, concrete ready mix, building supply and manufacturing divisions.
At Qualico our people make the difference. We offer competitive compensation packages including group benefits, company match RRSP programs.