Welcome to Techville! We are a new and innovative provider of on-the-spot diagnostics and repair for smartphones, tablets, laptops and computers. Also, we operate a fully equipped electronics store which has been in the business for over 10 years. Our professionalism and customer service has been awarded by the Consumer Choice Award 2 consecutive years. We are GTA's #1 Repair Center, and we are growing faster than ever!
Our goal is to change the way electronics store operate, and empower the customer with the right information to make the best decision regarding their electronic devices. After all, smartphones and laptops are no longer accessories, rather than necessities. We hope to expand our team with passionate and dedicated individuals, by providing an exciting and innovative workspace. A place buzzing with energy and ideas, a place where everyone is accepted, a place where it is not just work but a career!
Join the Techville Team today!
Retail Sales Associate
Are you a tech savvy individual? Do you keep up-to-date with the latest tech news and gadget release? Do you love working in a fast-pace environment? If your answers was YES to those questions, we want to hear from YOU!
Term: Permanent / Full Time
Availability: Weekdays 10am-8pm, Weekends 11am-6pm. Two days off per week.
Qualifications: High School Diploma or Higher
- Experienced level: 14-16/hr
- Entry level (paid training): 12-13/hr
- COMMISSION IS EXTRA!
Although we prefer Experienced Sales Associates, we do provide a paid training program. Please elaborate your customer service experience in your resume and/or cover letter.
- Tech savvy individual (must be aware of latest technologies, and must be computer-friendly).
- At least one year in Retail Sales or similar experience.
- Able to multitask in a timely manner.
- Willing to learn in a dynamic and ever changing environment.
- Explain customers about type and cost of services offered.
- Provide assessment and quotes based on problems described by customers.
- Operate a cash register.
- Call customers with updates on their work orders.
- Assist customers over the phone and in person
- Help with every day Operations such as pricing and inventory
Preference will be given to applicants who:
- Have previous work experience related to Retail Sales.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Have a bright personality.
- Who have excellent communication skills.
- Fast learners who can work under pressure and have excellent communication skills.
To apply: http://techville.info/careers/
Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please no applicants from abroad, only those who are legally able to work in Canada.
574 Kerr St.
Oakville, ON L6K 1C3