Intro StatementDo you know what makes The Home Depot the largest home improvement retailer in the world? Our people. We do all we can to empower those within the Home Depot to tap into their potential and make a difference where it matters most - for our customers and for themselves.
Do you have what it takes to make an impact on the world's largest home improvement retailer?
Discover what it's like to be part of a team responsible for helping millions of people complete thousands of home improvement projects every year. Search corporate careers today.
The MET Implementation Coordinator will be responsible for supporting process development and operationalization of strategic initiatives being launched to the field. This will include leading planning discussions with internal and cross-functional partners, defining and monitoring deliverables and deadlines, creating a project framework and capturing details through process mapping and procedural documentation. Collaboration with internal merchandising and cross functional partners will be required to create and maintain all Merchandising Services directives. The operational support specialist will typically report to the manager of field implementation.
- Assist in project management and process construction for on-boarding new initiatives
- Conduct stakeholder analysis
- Coordinate cross-functional deliverables and monitor project tollgates
- Define implementation goals and measure success criteria
- Leverage finance/labour data to determine productivity opportunities and define field metrics
- Communicate regular progress updates to leads team
- Arrange pre-launch communication to the field and provide post-launch support
- Work with the Procedural Resource Specialist to document process change and identify impacts to other SOP
- Must meet minimum time in position requirements and Performance Management code of "M+"
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Provides outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers
- Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Previous experience in project management an asset
- Aptitude in Word, Excel & PowerPoint required
- Ability to work independently
Closing StatementThank you for applying to The Home Depot Canada. Our careers allow you to "unleash your inner orange" to improve the lives of our customers and yourself by helping them to complete their projects. Please note applications will only be accepted online and only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
The Home Depot Canada is committed to diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer