- Direct ABB technicians and/or 3rd party contractors in performing site work
- Interact with customer to ensure safe and proper site work execution
- Drive on-time, on scope completion of work
- Perform electrical testing of transformers that includes power factor, ratio, resistance, insulation resistance, SFRA
- Operate and maintain transformer oil processing rig
- Reviews drawings, specifications and engineering instructions to plan requirements for site personnel, equipment (cranes, tankers, man-lift etc)
- Prepares ABB and customer reports on testing and site work performed
- Manages post commissioning warranty activities
- Works with Customer on field related problems
- Reviews, interprets and comments on technical specifications
- Maintains tools and work trailers
- Ensures all site work is performed to ABBs/Customers safety requirements
- Maintains, checks and ensures PPE is utilized at all times
ABB is prepared to act on requests for disability accommodations that might be required to allow any disabled person to access our facility. Please advise us if any attending person requires/requests some specific form of disability accommodation.
The masculine form is used as neutral gender and includes men and women.