Procom is one of North America’s leading staffing and contract workforce services providers. A privately held company, Procom has been deeply committed to continuous growth and improvement for both ourselves and our clients. Our business succeeds because we are reliable and our clients trust us, and we work hard to earn that trust by providing keen insight and a commitment to transparency. Through ongoing partnerships, we have become recognized as the market-leading source of high-performing services and solutions that transform how our clients acquire and manage the very best talent. With prestigious recognition, including being named one of Deloitte’s Best Managed Companies for eight straight years in a row, we are extremely proud of what we’ve accomplished.
Client ID: 238662
On behalf of our Telecom client, Procom is looking for an Accounting Clerk to join their team in Mississauga, ON.
Accounting Clerk Job Details
- Responsible for performing daily accounts payable/receivable tasks to include:
- Prepare daily coding and inputting for accounting transactions;
- Prepare daily bank deposits & petty cash reimbursement;
- Assist with various period-end activities; and Perform corporate accounting cycle functions.
Accounting Clerk Mandatory skills
- Demonstrated experience working in accounting functions;
- Basic understanding of accounting principles and practices; and Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word).
Accounting Clerk Assignment length
Network Architect Start date
ASAP OR two weeks’ notice