Our client is one of the largest retailers in Canada. With a strong team, they focus on not only bringing in the right technical talent, but also the right personalities. The right candidate will be focused on contributing to the environment as part of a team. My client is for looking for a Senior CNC Administrator, this role is to focus on the setup, configuration, and technical management of JD Edwards Enterprise One applications which have an organization-wide scope. Responsibilities include both performing typical CNC (Configurable Network Computing) tasks such as environment installation and upgrading, performance tuning, package builds, security setup, and helping clients identify and solve their most critical information and technological challenges related to JDE Enterprise One environments.
What's in it for you?
Our client is located in Saskatchewan and offers a competitive compensation, relocation package & employee benefits plan as well as an RRSP. At the same time, our client empowers its teams to harness new ideas, and allows staff unleash their imaginations to create innovative products and services to improve service and respond to customer needs.
- Creation and maintenance of JDE system Environments for project and production purposes
- Definition, implementation and Management of the Object Change Management and Package Build Processes
- Work with application development teams to control code and structure migrations into production
- Troubleshooting technology issues, security, package build and performance issue, debug errors
- Maintain periodic review of Job scheduler and ensure it is up-to-date at all times
- Assist in resolving data integrity issues between environments
- Follow PMO governance process for change management and problem escalation
- Working as part of a team, creation of Security Architecture component
- Implementation of Security Architecture component following PMO governance process
- Security administration, user profile creation/maintenance, and security setup of new site's/groups
- Maintain an auditable user security change records in line with FCL PMO's governance policies
- Maintain a consistent contact with JDE helpline and other sources comprising of JDE global users for troubleshooting advice, software recommendations and knowledge augmentation
- Maintain a record of system bugs, keep abreast with Oracle's announcement regarding bug fixes and apply where necessary
- Senior JDE CNC Administrator
- Installation of periodic Tools Releases, applicable ESU's, fixes and other updates for the software
- Installation and Upgrade of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne to next release level as required by the IT management
- University degree in the field of computer science and/or equivalent work experience and/or certification.
- Technical knowledge and experience as a JDE System Administrator in UNIX environment.
- 10 years of industry experience as system administrator in Operating Systems (Unix / Windows) and Databases (Oracle / SQL / DB2, of which minimum 6 years in JD Edwards CNC administration of OneWorld / Enterprise One 9.1 software
- Should have completed at least 2 full cycle JDE project implementation / Migration / Upgrades
- Strong knowledge of the JD Edwards EnterpriseOneTechnical Foundation tools and CNC functionality