Our client is one of the largest retailers in Canada. With a strong team, they focus on not only bringing in the right technical talent, but also the right personalities. The right candidate will be focused on contributing to the environment as part of a team.
What's in it for you?
Our client is located in Saskatchewan and offers a competitive compensation, relocation package & employee benefits plan as well as an RRSP. At the same time, our client empowers its teams to harness new ideas, and allows staff unleash their imaginations to create innovative products and services to improve service and respond to customer needs.
Reporting to the Manager, Business Analyst, the responsibilities for this position include the following:
1. Working with stakeholders to understand and analyze the current state of multiple, complex applications and processes, then assisting to define a fully integrated future state that is in-line with organizational vision. The candidate's contribution would be in mainly but not limited to the areas of:
- Data integration between source and target systems.
- Mapping source data to the new system's data scheme.
- Validating source data and facilitating decisions regarding data issues.
3. Prepare business cases that address the current and future needs of various projects and communicate effectively to various stakeholders. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- University degree majoring in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent relevant experience.
- 5-7 years of experience in Information Technology with a background in areas such as food or general merchandise is required.
- A minimum of 7 years work experience in IT, including at least 5 years solid business analysis experience with a focus on data analysis.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience with medium to large complex projects ($1-5 million CDN).
- Experience with data modelling, sorce to target data mapping and normalizing data.
- Experience with ETL including script writing for transformation would be considered an asset.
- Experience in migrating/replacing legacy applications to other platforms would be considered beneficial.
- Experience of developing use cases, test plans, and test cases.
- Experience working with the Sterling Commerce Order Management or Oracle OTM would be considered an asset.
- Functional knowledge and experience with planning, procurement, and manufacturing applications, processes and best practices.