Procom is one of North America’s leading staffing and contract workforce services providers. A privately held company, Procom has been deeply committed to continuous growth and improvement for both ourselves and our clients. Our business succeeds because we are reliable and our clients trust us, and we work hard to earn that trust by providing keen insight and a commitment to transparency. Through ongoing partnerships, we have become recognized as the market-leading source of high-performing services and solutions that transform how our clients acquire and manage the very best talent. With prestigious recognition, including being named one of Deloitte’s Best Managed Companies for eight straight years in a row, we are extremely proud of what we’ve accomplished.
Client ID: 239109
On behalf of our client, Procom is currently seeking a Program Coordinator to support the Program Manager in the day to day duties of a program’s administration.
Program Coordinator Job Details:
- Maintain the project budget, and track revisions.
- Update project financials monthly, including updating forecasts, tracking actuals, confirming charges, tracking contingency usage, tracking variances
- Prepare monthly financial reports for Financial department: accruals and forecasts
- Understand project deliverables required for compliance.
- Work with Program Manager and PMO to tailor the deliverable list on template, ensure the project deliverables are meeting the standards and quality.
- Schedule, prepare for and facilitate project gate reviews.
- Administer the SharePoint sites: managing access and project documentation (communications documents, schedule, deliverables, etc.)
- Create new SharePoint websites
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date projects schedules (using Oracle Primavera)
Program Coordinator Mandatory Skills:
- At least 5 years direct relevant experience
- At least 5 years hands-on experience within a complex multi-function, IT Project environment
- Knowledge of project management principles and procedures
- Advanced excel skills
Program Coordinator Assignment Length
12 month contract with multiple extensions possible
Program Coordinator Start Date
Program Coordinator Assignment Location
Downtown Vancouver, BC