Crew Members Needed
Are you looking for full-time or part-time hours?
Would you like to work with motivated individuals?
How does flexible schedules sound? ( that way you still can enjoy things that you enjoy to do)
If all this sounds great, then we are looking for you. Mcdonalds is looking to hire for all shifts and positions.
Mcdonalds is not just another fast food restaurant. At our location we treat everyone like family and we strive to provide the best dinning experience all around.
We offer extensive paid training, FREE uniforms, benefits for full time staff and so many other great perks working for Mcdonalds including the 50% off your food at any location across Canada.
If you want to work within a restaurant that treats everyone equally and with respect then please apply in store or go on over to https://www.mcdonalds.com/ca/en-ca/careers.html and be sure to apply.
Hope to hear from you soon!~
DISCOVER THE POSSIBILITIES OF AN INCREDIBLE CAREER
We are currently looking for Full-Time and Part-Time Managers to join our Burlington teams at the following locations:
- 689 Guelph Line
- 686 Appleby Line (Appleby & Fairview)
- 2040 Appleby Line (Millcroft Centre) and
- 2991 Walkers Line (Walkers & Dundas) .
Being a member of the McDonald’s Management Family means:
- An incredible career with ample opportunities to advance and grow all while receiving a competitive salary
- Building and leading a team that delivers an exceptional customer experience to our guest
- Opportunity to work with other professionals in an exciting, fast paced friendly and positive team environment
- Being relied upon to do a variety of tasks that include but are not limited to: supervising a multi-disciplinary team, food safety management, inventory control, health & safety, recruitment as well as the training of staff
- Joining a company that is recognized as one of the BEST employers in Canada!
Who we WANT:
- Have a passion for quality food, amazing hospitality and delivering a great guest experience
- Excel at team building and people development
- Pursue operational excellence through outstanding and timely execution
- Want an incredible career, tailored to your life with opportunities to grow and excel in a world-wide organization
- Have outstanding communication and strong time management skills
What we OFFER:
- Full-time and Part-time employment with a flexible schedule to meet your needs
- Competitive starting salary with regular wage increases based on performance
- For Full-Time management, access to benefits such as medical, dental and life insurance
- Opportunity to learn advanced business skills through our world class training and development programs
We take care of our employees. It’s time to work for us!
To apply on line please click APPLY NOW OR Visit us in person or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org