Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing has been engaged by a growing manufacturing business based in Mississauga.
Award winning and market leading industrial manufacturing business.
Due to a period of growth our client based in Missisuagua is looking to hire a Director of Operations for their business.
The job will be reporting into the President of the business and will control all elements of the Operations, Engineering, Quality and Production.
The successful candidate will ideally;
- Have as a minimum of a Degree in Engineering / Manufacturing or a business related subject.
- A minimum of 10 years Operations / Plant Management experience in Manufacturing.
- From a sector point of view a leader from industrial engineering manufacturing would be ideal. Saying that the client is open to the best Plant and Operations Directors out there. So if you are a top tier Operations leader with the relevant experience and a thirst to work with good people, please get in contact.
- Be a leader in operational efficiency, quality, engineering and manufacturing.
- Passionate and technically astute with lean Methodologies.
- Enjoy coaching & developing people.
- Have demonstrable history in delivering top tier plant improvements.
- Understand assembly and volume manufacturing best practice
- P&L responsibility and management.
Market leading package and benefits.