Cheers to your Career!
Kelsey's is seeking Hosts / Hostess for our location in Woodstock !
At Kelsey’s we’re constantly on the lookout for the best Associates to join our team! We are looking for team members who share the same passion and purpose - to deliver the Perfect Guest Experience to our Guests, each and every time.
As a memeber of Keley's staff you will maintain high team morale and a standard of 100% Guest satisfaction
You are responsible for ensuring a perfect guest experinece for all guests within the restaurant.
- Ensure quality is at the highest standards of Kelsey's
- Ambassador of the Perfect Guest Experience. Driving knowledge around hospitality and salesmanship.
- Ensure compliance of all standards and procedures relating to provincial workplace safety standards.
- The successful candidate is expected to be a leader, demonstrating behaviours that align with our culture of improvement, growth and executing with excellence.
Knowledge and Skill Qualifications:
- Open to learning, coaching and career growth
- A strong foundation in communication and Leadership skills that can be built on.
- Driven and focused to execute with excellence.
- Inspirational and motivational
In order to attract the best people, we know that we need to offer more than our competitors, so we do just that! Every Associate earns a competitive wage and receives a 20% employee discount dining card, valid in all our brands! Kelsey’s offers a fun working environment, filled with an energetic and dynamic group of people. All of our Associates share a few things in common: we are passionate about each other, our guests and, of course, our food!
We also know that having fun at work and being passionate about your job might not be enough, so we turned it up a notch! Kelsey’s offers a best-in-class career environment that allows you to learn, grow and succeed. Since Kelsey’s is part of the CARA branded restaurant company, there are more than 700 restaurants across Canada. If you enjoy working with people, love a fast pace environment, and want to have fun, you belong at Kelsey’s!
If you are interested in working at this location then please apply today
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Cara team, but only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.
Please note that any offer of employment may be subject to reference checks and background checks, including a criminal record check as part of the selection process.