Procom is one of North America’s leading staffing and contract workforce services providers. A privately held company, Procom has been deeply committed to continuous growth and improvement for both ourselves and our clients. Our business succeeds because we are reliable and our clients trust us, and we work hard to earn that trust by providing keen insight and a commitment to transparency. Through ongoing partnerships, we have become recognized as the market-leading source of high-performing services and solutions that transform how our clients acquire and manage the very best talent. With prestigious recognition, including being named one of Deloitte’s Best Managed Companies for eight straight years in a row, we are extremely proud of what we’ve accomplished.
Client ID: 239177
On behalf of our client, Procom is seeking a Technical Writer for a 6 month contract with our one of our Private sector clients
Technical Writer Job Description
- Will work with IT project team.
- Responsible for approximately 50 items, to define, gather, proceduralize, document and get sign off.
- The candidate will gather information from more than one team, create documents and write up procedures.
Technical Writer Qualifications and Experience
- 5 or more years working in the field of technical writing. This may include technical manuals, manuals for policies and procedures and guides
Technical Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to transform highly technical documents into clear, concise written material for a variety of audiences
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
- Strong interviewing and listening skills for soliciting/creating or validating/understanding business requirements
- Strong attention to detail
Technical WriterAssignment Length
6 Month Contract
Technical Writer Location
Technical Writer Start Date
Immediately or 2 weeks’ notice