At Calgary Sports and Entertainment Corporation (“CSEC”) we deliver excitement. Our mission to connect people with sports and entertainment is our passion. If an industry that’s fast paced, dynamic, and passionate about guest experience excites you, then come and join our team!
Reporting to the Manager, Corporate Partnerships, the Sponsorship Social and Digital Media Coordinator will be primarily responsible for assisting in creation and promotion of social and digital media activation for Calgary Sports and Entertainment Corporation. Using assets and information provided by the Digital Media Department and the Sponsorship Department, the coordinator will draw on their knowledge of social networks and online marketing to ensure sponsorship activation is completed in a fashion that is engaging, relevant and timely.
- Assist in the creation and application of digital and social sponsorship activation for a variety of Calgary Sports and Entertainment Corporation clients.
- Work with the Digital Media Department and Sales Department to ensure activations are done at the appropriate time and within the social calendar
- Provide reports to internal and external stakeholders for specific sponsorship campaigns
- Develop sponsorship content strategies across all social media platforms
The ideal candidate will have the following background:
- Studying Communications, Marketing or a related degree at an accredited post-secondary institute
- Experience with sales/service business is preferred
- Proficient on all social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.) and a wide knowledge of social trends
- Proficient with the Microsoft Suite
- Experience with Photoshop is preferred
- Working knowledge of hockey and the National Hockey League
- Excellent time management skills
- A self-starter with the ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.