Kaizen Automotive Group is a diverse automotive leader representing 7 automotive brands (GM, Cadillac, Buick, Ford, Isuzu, Nissan, and Hyundai) along with an automotive fleet management company in the Alberta market. Privately owned and operated since 1989, several projects around Calgary and the Province are under way as we continue to expand our footprint to increase customer engagement and connectivity. With more than 1,000 employees, we are always looking to expand and grow our business. Kaizen Automotive Group prides itself on being one of the 50 Best Managed companies in Canada for the 7th year. Our focus on exceeding customers’ expectations through sales, service, and after care guarantees a customer for life.
At Kaizen Automotive Group our marketing team is looking for a Marketing Specialist. We are a forward thinking team tackling the auto industry in new and innovative ways. This next year we plan to make some new and exciting strides in our industry. We are looking for someone who knows marketing is more than just selling. We want stereotype breakers and forward thinkers.
The goal is to achieve superior customer engagement by strategically using all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap as well as radio script coordination, event planning/execution and more.
We are competitive with salary and prefer to give autonomy within our marketing team. This means we want you to be able to handle your tasks independently but we also encourage team collaboration when applicable.
So if you want a chance to make yourself known by creating waves in an industry often considered ‘old school’ then send us your *resumé.
****Please include your linkedin account link on your resume along with any examples of your social/Marketing abilities.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, and publish daily content that encourages community members to take action
- Optimize company pages within each platform to increase visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with company policy, and respective communities that each company is part of
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing social media data/metrics, impressions, insights and then acting on the information
- Generate, edit and help in the production of monthly radio scripts and spots
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Radio personal
- Maintain awareness of company promotions and upcoming events
- Plan and execute events
- Maintain a positive image of the company through social media displays
- Reply and respond to customer questions or comments in a professional manner to maintain a positive image in the public eye
- Creative Copyrighting
- Content Marketing
- Travel to dealerships training salesmen on social media best practices
- Proven work experience in social media, event planning and communications
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing, and communication skills
- Demonstrate social networking experience and knowledge of social analytics tools
- Excellent use of, and interaction between social media sites and websites
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Up to date on innovative Marketing trends
- Event coordination experience