The best people produce the best products. That's why Honda Canada and Honda Financial Services are constantly on the lookout for bright, ambitious team players who have
a strong commitment to improving society, the environment, as well as
Honda has long been a company whose corporate culture
centres around people who successfully work together to produce technologically
advanced and environmentally conscious products. We believe that everyone
involved in the process of buying, selling or producing a Honda product should
have a positive experience.
We invite you to follow your own dreams and explore the
career opportunities at Honda today.
POSITION TITLE: Bilingual Customer Service Representative
REPORTS TO: Supervisor, Customer Service
SCOPE OF POSITION:
The purpose of the Customer Service Representative position is to act as a first and single point of contact for customer and dealer inquiries related to Auto or non-Auto product lines for both Retail and Lease accounts whenever possible. The incumbent is to provide courteous customer service while providing clear and accurate information and will act to provide prompt and professional service by answering internal and external customers’ inquiries using a customer centric approach. Reinforcing the company and its philosophy to ensure customer retention and exceeding expectations. We have 3 openings and they are 12-month contract opportunities.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide first response to customers and dealers. Utilizing First Call resolution by answering calls promptly, Ensuring Privacy by verifying and updating all information on file. Asking qualifying questions, actively listening to the customer, to accurately assess the situation and provide prompt service on behalf of the company.
- Provide customer service to inquiring customers and dealers by answering questions on balances, maturity dates, payment options, verifying and updating customer information, facilitating name changes, address, payment dates, extensions of the contract to meet customer service standards.
- Directing Customer calls by transferring them to appropriate departments ensuring the customer receives the correct solution.
- Administer customer and dealer correspondence by updating information in system, following-up on requests, and sending out pertinent information to exceed customer expectations.
- Making payment arrangements with customers by determining appropriate date, amount, category, and proper case management.
- Ensure no privacy breaches occur through proper verification of customers as well as cautious handling of all customer information.
- Ensure records management compliance on all customer information.
- Accuracy and safeguard of Customer info to ensure zero Privacy Breaches.
- Comply with Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) as it pertains to HCFI internal controls within your day to day job function. Adherence of the following would include but not be limits to:
- Code of Business Ethics/Conduct
- Business and operational policies and procedures
- IT general and application controls
POSITION PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Completed post-secondary education required.
- Minimum of one-year front line customer service experience interacting with the public in an inbound customer service / contact center environment.
- Must entail strong analytical, decision making, influence, negotiation skills and strong planning and organizational skills, multi-tasking.
- Demonstrated above average interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), problem solving, and listening skills.
- Ability to deal effectively and professionally in a rapidly changing and fast paced environment as well as self-motivated.
- Exceptional customer service and attitude for continuous improvement is a must.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team.
- Must entail strong interpersonal skills, ability to build collaborative working relationships with internal and external affiliates.
- Proficient computer and keyboarding skills required (Microsoft Word and Excel required. Knowledge of CASS system would be an asset).
- Bilingual (English/French) is required.