Telmetrics is a response analytics company that enables, tracks and analyzes all types of consumer interactions to increase engagement and return on advertising spend. At the core of our solutions are millions of unique local and toll-free phone numbers that can be placed in any online, or offline ad.
By tracking consumer voice and text response to each number, our clients can pinpoint which lead sources, media channels, and keyword buys are yielding the most success and can measure the quality of those leads. Our response and conversation analytics are available in real-time, easy to understand and give you the insights you need to lift your advertising ROI.
We partner with clients to roll out response tracking programs of all sizes. Our clients count on us for the most stringent quality assurance practices in the industry, unrivaled customer service, and continuous product innovations.
Reporting to the Director, Marketing, the Creative Content Writer is responsible for telling a compelling story about our brand and product. We are looking for an enthusiastic writer with a keen attention to detail to refine the Telmetrics brand tone of voice, be the stakeholder for all external written copy and to follow creative guidelines set out.
- Craft highly engaging and on-trend content, demonstrating a high level of creativity, knowledge of current trends in our industry and results driven style
- Key member of the Marketing Team, who determines the conceptual and copy direction of branding and advertising initiatives based on corporate objectives
- Write SEO friendly product descriptions for each product listed on the website based on a brief from Design and Development.
- Plan, write and research engaging features and editorial for all print, and digital communications.
- Provide a framework for social media content and ensure brand tone of voice.
- Work to deadlines to ensure that regular website and email content is produced on time, and meets the appropriate brief.
- Responsible for managing the Telmetrics blog and maintaining a content calendar
Skills & Abilities:
- Experience managing social media and SEO written content, including an understanding of how to research competition and industry trends
- Experience writing digital content: emails, websites, digital banners and other digital content
- Experience writing long copy, short copy, scripts, social posts and editorial.
- Post Secondary Education with a focus on Journalism, Creative Writing or similar
- 3+ years experience within the digital marketing space
- Portfolio of written content including any social media accounts managed, blog posts, website copy, and advertising content
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Location: Must be able to work from Mississauga office
To qualify for this position, your resume must reflect sufficient experience and/or education, to perform the duties for which you are applying. Your resume is a key in evaluating your experience as it relates to this position. Therefore, we encourage you to be clear and specific when describing your work experience.
Telmetrics is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005; Telmetrics will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform the Telmetrics’ Human Resources department of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies please.
For more information about Telmetrics, visit our website at www.telmetrics.com