As the Manager, Member Contact Centre you play a critical leadership role within SCU and will have complete accountability for generating sales and member service results through our Member Contact Center of 30 associates. This delivery channel continues to evolve with the changing technology environment and consumer needs for electronic service delivery.
As the ideal candidate, you welcome change, are team-oriented, have demonstrated your ability to effectively motivate employees with your passion and have a proven record for achieving exceptional results. You have a solid track record of building employee capability and create an environment that fosters engagement. As a key leader you will continue to develop high performing teams in a needs-based sales and service culture while providing members with products and services they see value in as part of our ‘Above and Beyond’ member experience.
- Exceptional at leading and managing a diverse team with demonstrated change management capabilities
- Demonstrated success in effective sales leadership, coaching skills and a proven track record in achieving results
- Robust and proven experience and skills with various technical systems and delivery channels, i.e. Call Centre technology, Chat etc.
- Adept at handling escalated member issues
- Strong application of business acumen
- Knowledge of credit union operations and products and services would be considered assets
- Bachelor’s degree specializing in Business and 7-9 years of progressive job related experience
Steinbach Credit Union is Manitoba’s largest credit union and the 8th largest in Canada with over 5 billion in total assets. For the past 76 years, SCU has worked with its members to create relationships based on trust and support. Our goal is to provide advice and recommend products and services that are tailored to meet every member’s individual needs.
- Largest credit union in Manitoba
- Competitive salary and benefits including pension matching plan
- Team oriented work environment focused on excellence
- Invested in the success of our employees, members and the communities we serve
Are you ready for an exciting challenge?
To apply: visit www.scu.mb.ca/careers
Closing Date: September 29, 2017
We value diversity in the workplace and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.