Who are we?
As one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, altisHR is a leading staffing firm with locations in Toronto, Mississauga, North York, Ottawa, Calgary and Vancouver. Our story began in March 1989. That’s when two entrepreneurs with a youth venture loan and the itch to build something great envisioned a new kind of staffing firm—one that would be shaped around a clear set of core values, that would embrace technology and attract the best people. Over more than 20 years, altisHR has realized that vision—and surpassed it.
AltisHR continues to experience unprecedented growth each and every year. Our environment offers a team based approach, a high level of professionalism, superior training and a strong commitment to technology. We offer a fun environment where you create your own successes and have control over your earning potential.
What are the job duties?
• Searching for hiring leads and prospecting clients with the goal of determining their staffing process
• Assessing current client’s staffing requirements to identify target skill sets
• Holding in person meetings with prospects and current clients
• Managing pre-employment process including reference checking and negotiating wages
• Using various recruiting tools such as LinkedIn, Monster, Workopolis and our internal database to identify qualified candidates to match with client job requisitions
• Making a high volume of outbound calls to both clients and candidates
Who are you?
• You have a passion for sales and a drive to win!
• You have an outgoing and friendly personality
• You are a natural conversationalist that enjoys networking
• You are motivated by numerical goals and targets
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• You are committed to your career and can perform at the top of your game at a quick pace
• You are comfortable in a high pressure environment
• You are NOT looking for a standard 9-5 job
• You have 1 year + of work experience in either sales, business development or account management
• Bachelor Degree preferred
What are the benefits of working for altisHR?
• Employees receive a competitive base salary, commission and a benefits package including Medical, Dental, vacation, personal and holiday pay
• We offer an exceptionally motivated, energy induced work environment, made up of a team of goal oriented, positive and like minded professionals who are committed to winning and succeeding in their chosen field.
• Fun team building company events
• Training from Leaders with exceptional tenure in the Recruiting field
• Unlimited earning potential with a company that is continuing to grow across Canada
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
Create a job alert
Once a day, we'll send you new jobs on Workopolis that match this search.
Who are we?
About ALTIS / EXCEL
Our strength is our people: The candidates we place, the clients we serve. Our team of staffing experts is focused on always providing an exceptional experience for talented candidates and committed clients. That dedication has helped the company remain the number-one staffing supplier to the federal government since 1995. Headquartered in Ottawa, we are a recognized leader in the delivery of recruitment and staffing services in Toronto, Mississauga, North York, Ottawa, Calgary and Vancouver. We place qualified job seekers in contract and permanent positions within the areas of Administrative Support, Accounting, Information Technology and Professional Services.