What do we do? We provide our customers with a comprehensive product portfolio for the commercial construction industry that includes entrances, framing systems, windows and curtain wall systems. We are a leader in our market. We recognize that our continued success very much depends on the relationships we have established with our customers. These are partnerships built on mutual success that has been growing for more than half a century.
With our corporate office in Toronto, ON, Alumicor services the North American market through sales centers across Canada and the United States and four manufacturing facilities in Canada (Toronto ON, Bedford (Halifax) NS, Winnipeg MB, Montreal QC). For more details, please visit our website at www.alumicor.com.
We requires a motivated, team-oriented Inside Sales and Service Representative (ISSR) to join our Operations team. Reporting to the Inside Sales and Service Supervisor, the ISSR professionally represents the Company to our Customers with the knowledge and skills to provide them the product or service they need.
To be successful in this role, the ISSR requires strong communication and interpersonal skills to support his/her objectives. He/she will have a professional demeanor under stressful situations; is confident and decisive; energetic and self-directed with exceptional organizational and time management skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Provide pricing to customers and assist in the selection of product to suit design requirements
- Ensure that sales orders are completed accurately, in a timely fashion with effective descriptions and bid qualifications.
- Process customers purchase orders, check item inventory status and confirm shipment date to customers
- Interact with the sales community with respect to maximizing incoming work.
- Support sales with sales samples, customer feedback and technical inquiries from architects
- Prepare required documents to manufacture and deliver products
- Issue documents credit notes for items returned to stock and assist A/R with billing discrepancy
- Work in collaboration with other departments as required and ensure product conformance.
- Identify and actively participate in continuous improvement opportunities.
- Duties and responsibilities may be amended from time to time in order to support efficient company operations.
Competencies and Qualifications
- Post-secondary education is not a requirement, but an asset - specifically in Architectural Technology and/or Building Sciences
- A technical aptitude with a minimum 5 years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment such as Aluminum Doors / Windows, building materials.
- Must have the Ability to read and interpret specifications, blueprints and as-builds.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) is required.
- Solid mathematical and analytical skills are required, with superior attention to detail.
- Must have well developed problem solving skills and be exceptionally Customer focused, responding promptly to customer needs.
- Must present well to the Customer and have a strong command of the English language (read, write and speak) with respect to understanding and following all verbal and written instructions and completing required paperwork accurately
Our team is comprised of skilled and committed team-members. To integrate successfully into this group, you must: have a professional demeanour when interacting with colleagues and customers; display an infectious day to day positive attitude and spirit of continuous improvement; and most importantly, share their spirit of team work.
If you believe you have what it takes to be a successful member of this team, submit your resume to email@example.com Please quote the job title in the subject line.
ALUMICOR offers a competitive compensation package and an incredible work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to recruit applicants, with emphasis on selecting the best qualified person for the job. For this reason, the selection process will include, but is not limited to, testing on the requirements listed above and a background check.
Accessibility: We are committed to providing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise Human Resources of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.