Who we are?
Inspired by our environment, Madison Taylor is a leading edge, full service design firm offering user-driven design and architectural services for the residential, commercial and hospitality industries. Regardless of scale, our design is focused on achieving an individual approach by facilitating client based strategic objectives while inspiring creativity and innovation.
The success and emergence of Madison Taylor Design is derived directly from its mission to deliver innovative and smart design solutions that produce memorable and timeless results that are outside of the ordinary. Madison Taylor has a broad portfolio of project types ranging from custom residential homes to commercial and hospitality projects and works collaboratively with developers, builders, stakeholders and individuals in search of a world of possibilities.
- Answering the main phone system.
- Assisting and directing clients, visitors, vendors upon arrival.
- Sorting and distributing of incoming mail; Preparing outgoing mail and applying postage.
- Maintaining and ordering of office supplies and managing distribution within the office.
- Scheduling of boardrooms and resolving calendar conflicts.
- Order appropriate breakfast / lunch / beverage items for all meetings and boardroom clean up /maintenance.
- Assisting Executive Assistant with office related tasks.
- Supports and/or lead continuous improvement initiatives.
- Conducts all work duties as per the Occupational Health & Safety Act & Regulations, the health, safety & environmental policies and Quality policies as established Madison Taylor.
- Performs any other reasonable assignments given by the Department Management or his/her designates.
- Manage all social media accounts.
- Manage standard website updates such as uploading new portfolio photos and content.
- Creating signage for new projects and organizing the order and install on all project properties.
- Manage business cards and marketing materials.
- Manage all incoming inquiries for advertising.
- Marketing research and development.
- Assist the design and architectural teams in data entry.
- Create visual presentations on illustrator and photoshop.
- Develop marketing and branding documents.
- Diploma, or Degree from college, university or technical school
- 5-10 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A strong work ethic with attention to detail.
- Work independently or as part of a small team.
- The ability to multi-task on several projects that are at different phases of design and construction.
- The role requires strong oral and written communication skills. Should be able to effectively present information both verbally and in writing.
- Strong ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write correspondence.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally with employees of the organization.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook as well as the Adobe suite such as Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Proven experience as a Receptionist and marketing associate.
Salaried + Benefits
% Travel Required: 0-5
Work Environment: Office
Location –14 Finlay Mill Road, Midhurst, Ontario
Salary based on experience and relevance