Calea is Canada’s leader in the provision of products and services that safely and reliably support community-based infusion therapy, advanced wound care, and the need for general medical supplies.
We are a community partner and licensed Pharmacy, providing expert solutions and support resources to healthcare professionals, hospitals, patients and their caregivers. Our customers include Ontario’s Community Care Access Centres (CCAC’s), Regional Health Authorities, and hospitals and home care programs across the country.
Our people, experience, systems, and facilities make us a trusted partner in delivering innovative, cost-effective, patient-focused care that preserves independence and enhances quality of life. With over 280 employees, and pharmacy locations in four provinces, Calea is committed to continually advancing the delivery of safe, high-quality community care.
Join a team that makes a difference! Come grow with us!
We are currently seeking full-time Pharmacy Cleanroom Technicians to work at our Mississauga location (Eglinton/Renforth area).
HOURS OF WORK
37.5 hours/week – shift rotation must be flexible to work between the hours of 6am to 11pm – days, evenings, and weekend rotation.
RATE OF PAY
$26-$29/hour to commensurate with experience
- Maintain inventories of sufficient supplies in staging and cleanroom departments to meet production demands.
- Compound intravenous solutions for antibiotics, chemotherapy and TPN orders as per WI's.
- Prepare the various cleaning and stock solutions following compounding and measuring processes as outlined in WI's.
- Pick, inspect and verify all production components against production documents.
- Maintain strict adherence to line clearance principles through all stages of production.
- Perform validation, calibration, and microbiological monitoring and checking as required by standards and WI's.
- Ensure completion of all required Quality Assurance entries on production documentation.
- Complete in process and final inspections of product as required by WI's.
- Label and package compounded product to ensure proper identification and integrity for shipping and final use.
- Assist in the cleaning of equipment, totes, and work surfaces and maintain facility compliance with Calea standards.
- Pharmacy Technician Diploma from a recognized community college
- Two or more years of experience in a community hospital and/or pharmacy
- Knowledge of aseptic technique an asset
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills and computer knowledge
- Ability to handle multiple demands made simultaneously under short time constraints
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the requirements of our evolving business
- R.Ph.T. designation an asset
If you are interested and qualified, we invite you to email your resume to email@example.com
When applying, please include the job title in the subject line ‘Cleanroom Technician - Mississauga’.
If you require accommodations, please contact Human Resources to ensure your equal participation in the recruitment process.