We are seeking a person who is looking for new challenges in a growing and evolving company. We are presently in search for a warehouse clerk for our office of Toronto.
Franklin Empire Inc. is a family owned company which specializes in the distribution of electrical supplies, lighting, control and automation for new constructions, the renovation and the maintenance of industrial plants, commercial buildings and homes.
The warehouse clerk will be under the supervision of the Warehouse Manager.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the physical set up and running of the warehouse and merchandising areas;
- Inspect incoming material for conformance and enter data into the correspondent software. Report and clear any discrepancies;
- Assign inventory locations;
- Ensure all outgoing shipments are correct and comply with ISO and transportation regulations;
- Contact couriers and ensure shipping documents are complete and correct;
- Notify end users by phone or email when materials are ready for pick up;
- Maintain warehouse area, ensure there are no empty locations and replenish as needed;
- Promote a safe work environment, ensuring all aisles and access ways are kept clean and clear.
The person must have the following qualifications:
- Computer literate;
- Able to lift heavy objects;
- Have experience in a warehouse setting. A forklift license would be an asset;
- Self motivated with excellent interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job, please send us your resume.
Address: 8421, chemin Darnley Ville Mont-Royal (Qu�bec) H4T 2B2
Only those selected will be contacted.