As a Brand Ambassador, the associate will be performing the role of a dedicated and enthusiastic user of the product(s) he or she is promoting and therefore must meet certain attribute-specific requirements in order to effectively and convincingly perform the role. These events will be staffed through interviews/auditions, and selection will be based on best match with the attribute-specific requirements of the client.
- Possesses the aptitude and ability to gain adequate knowledge of the products/services represented.
- Can effectively communicate the features and benefits of the product.
- Has the desire and ability to proactively intercept, engage, interact, and influence buying decisions on the product with the consumer, in a positive manner.
- Role is performed offsite/special events/on location.
- Supplies/provides materials such as product brochures and/or samples.
- Maintains a professional appearance consistent with the requirements of the job.
- Properly sets up and prepares for event execution.
- Achieves 100% execution on assigned work.
- Tracks sources and completes paperwork correctly to document sales/production as required
- Builds and maintains rapport with Client to effectively meet company and Client objectives.
- Train fellow colleagues on promoting and selling product features and benefits.
- Completes reports and host workshops to demonstrate knowledge as per Company Policy.
- Maintain professionalism and integrity while handling sensitive security information
Note: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
Required Attributes/Qualifications to be a Successful Brand Ambassador:
- Outgoing, engaging and friendly!
- Professional; at all times, in all situations
- Goal oriented and motivated to advance
- Cooperative; work well independently and in a team
- Must be able to pass a criminal record check
- Must be available to work Full Time, Monday to Friday.
If you think you’re looking for a fun, interactive role, with opportunities for advancement and leadership, ample compensation, bonuses and team vacations, Send you resume today!