To support our continued growth and provide excellence in customer service and satisfaction, we are looking for a high energy, results focused individual for the following role:
Position: Warehouse Temp
Employment Type: 2 month contract
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Reliance Home Comfort is proud to be recognized by Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. as Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures 2016!
The importance of culture in driving our success has long been endorsed internally at Reliance - it is our Home Team Advantage. Congratulations to our team members for living our guiding principles with a commitment to diversity and inclusion, and an unwavering focus on customer service.
Our "Better is Better" culture has inspired us to offer a Team Member Technical Training Assistance Program. We are proud to support our Team Members by offering tuition reimbursement and additional paid apprentice leave above employment insurance while they further their education. Join our team today!
Click here to discover why our Team Members are Proud to be Reliance - and why you will be too.
Reliance Comfort Limited Partnership offers essential home services to customers across Canada keeping homeowners warm in the winter, cool in the summer and with an endless supply of hot water.
Reliance is a $600 million business today having doubled in size over the last 5 years. The Reliance portfolio consists of over 1.7 million residential rental assets in Ontario and is North America's largest portfolio of rental water heaters. It is also Canada's largest heating and cooling company. What has remained core to the business in our fast growing company is the continual development of strong customer relationships and loyalty, and investment in team members and systems necessary to cost-effectively and efficiently manage the business.
Past performance and future plans demonstrate that the business is doing the right things in its quest to become the destination of choice in its vertical by offering consumers products and services they want and value. The organization is well positioned to continue to out-perform others in a competitive marketplace.
- Responsible to organize inventory, equipment and materials, including loading and unloading of equipment, and scanning and entering serialized equipment into system.
- Staging of Water Heater and HVAC Equipment and materials prior to installations, document and report on stock quantities at all times to ensure no stoppage of work due to inadequate equipment inventory.
- Make deliveries as required by Installation crews, load and unload at job sites as required.
- Assist Installation Crews with daily truck inspections, and assure regularly scheduled truck maintenance is being carried out.
- Work closely with Installation department to assure smooth and accurate flow of paper work warranty information, model and serial numbers and any other documentation required for accurate customer history files.
- Refurbishing of water heaters, removing newer components on scrapped heaters, housekeeping, orderliness, and cleanliness of warehouse, yard and bin areas, and receiving customer returned rental equipment.
Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Good organization skills
- Ability to take direction and work with a minimal amount of supervision
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. (and greater with assistance)
- Basic Computer skills
- Ability to work evenings or weekends
- Must have a valid class G driver's license
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- G3 license preferred
- Must be available Saturday and Sunday
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver's Abstract be completed for potential candidates. This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
Reliance Home Comfort is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds including minorities and those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process