As a Salesforce Administrator and Support Specialist you will be joining a Wealth Management firm, where the Salesforce platform is a key part of their strategic business and systems transformation roadmap towards process automation, data integrity and workflow. You work closely with stakeholders at all levels of the organization to provide Salesforce related business and technical solutions as required.
Financial Services Boutique Firm.
- New user setups and access control management through a variety of methods, including roles, profiles, sharing settings and permission sets.
- Ensure compliance with corporate security policies and protocols
- Day-to-day user support as required. Occasional after-hours support may be required in the event of process failures or Salesforce service issues.
- Conduct hands-on training for users on best practices and efficient usage techniques
- Manage page layouts, flows, and custom objects and fields
- Maintain and design advanced reports, dashboards, and business process automation
- Managed app administration including RemedyForce, Conga, Simplr, OwnBackup, Salesforce Inbox etc.
- Proficiency with data loader tools such as the Salesforce Dataloader GUI and command line configuration interfaces
- Support for custom integrations including Trans Union, Dow Jones and several system-to-system data import/export utilities
- Review and implement data architecture improvements
- Manage capacity and licensing requirements
- Develop and maintain validation rules, custom workflows, formula fields, apex triggers and other object processes
- Identify and facilitate process improvement projects, training/workshops to support strategic organizational objectives
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years of hands-on Salesforce Administration experience
- Salesforce certification would be a plus however training will be provided as well.
- Top notch verbal and written communication skills to effectively manage relationships with team members, internal clients and external vendors.
- Ability to work independently as required while focusing on multiple deliverables and work streams.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and a"can-do" attitude with a strong willingness for continuous learning and problem solving.
A competitive package, additional Salesforce training & career growth.