Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team absolutely dedicated to delivering results for a who's who roster of clients? Check.
You might be Premium material.
Family owned and operated, Premium's strong and steady growth has made us an industry leader in retail merchandising, assisted sales, field marketing and retail technologies.
From our corporate office in the suburbs of Toronto, Ontario, to the thousands of Premium field representatives working in stores all across the U.S. and Canada, the company offers exciting career opportunities in a variety of retail disciplines.
Part-time | FLEXIBLE hours
Minimum of one year experience in retail and in-depth merchandising to include electronics and consumer product goods.
Minimum requirement of a High School Diploma or GED.
- Foster a positive and effective working relationship with store management and employees
- Prepare for all store calls by reviewing instructions ahead of time and bringing required materials to each service call
- Capable of completing projects typically consisting of product layout changes, and various merchandising tasks including setting product to plan-o-gram, setting promotional signage and product tagging
- Assembled displays, sets promotional and seasonal merchandise and replenishes merchandises on shelves
- Conducts merchandising audits and various other service-related activities
- Sets, maintains and enables product demonstration loops, changes out demo products
- Promote client's product including ordering client product as applicable
- Ensure compliance and objectives are completed per client and management expectations
- Utilize smartphone or mobile device and home computer device to report all work accurately while in the store and submit service order data and photos on the date service was completed
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to express ideas clearly in both written and oral formats
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Flexible schedule
- Dress code of khaki slacks, polo or collared shirt and closed toe shoes
- Must have a tablet or smartphone with photo capability and internet access
- Capable of delivering all required materials and paperwork to store visits as necessary by stated deadlines
- As part of our standard of excellence, background checks are required
- Reliable transportation to get to and from assignments
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client’s unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected.
Behind every decision. Premium.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
Premium is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we will accommodate your needs under the Human Rights Code. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact the Human Resources Department for assistance. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those moving forward in the next step of the selection process will be contacted.