Our client has partnered with Michael Page to recruit a Toronto-based Sales Representative for their Fire & Security Solutions service offering.
Our client provides a comprehensive suite of security and life safety solutions to Canadian institutions, businesses and residences. They provide customer-specific solutions to clients with some of the most challenging security requirements in Canada.
Our client is seeking a Fire & Security Solutions Sales Representative to join their team and work to develop and drive system service agreement and upgrade sales. Specific Job Responsibilities are as follows:
- Territory-specific sales to an assigned section of clientele
- Balanced focus on new client generation and existing customer management
- Assess and quote system and maintenance programs to customers with technical accuracy
- Maintain up-to-date technical understanding of security product features, legislation and guidelines
- Meet or exceed assigned sales targets
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years' B2B sales experience
- Preferred experience in Fire Safety, Security Solutions or Building Automation
- Proven ability to provide solution-focused sale
- Motivated and entrepreneurial professional who works well in team-based and autonomous settings
- Must be a hunter-type sales professional with proven success generating business and closing deals. Must be a closer
Our client provides an exciting employment opportunity that includes a competitive base salary including a challenging yet rewarding variable compensation program. In addition, comprehensive benefits, vehicle allowance and professional development assistance programs are provided. Lastly, this is an opportunity to join an industry leading business with a culture of organic growth and career progression.