800 de la Gauchetière, Montreal (Place Bonaventure)
If you want to be rewarded for individual performance and contributions, Great-West Life offers you the opportunity to begin an enriching and challenging career with our claims examiner team. You will be supported and rewarded for achieving clear individual and team objectives.
As a part of our claims examiner team, you will have the opportunity to support Great-West Life’s business by reviewing, investigating and assessing group health and dental benefit claims submitted by our plan members. You will make payment decisions, and work to ensure time of service while maintaining a good quality standard in order to ensure a quality and efficient service to our customers.
We are looking for 5 claims examiners to join our team in constant growth.
The start date for this role will be November 20, 2017.
- Review, investigate and adjudicate Health and Dental claims in accordance with Group policy contracts;
- Conduct telephone calls to health and dental service providers for incomplete claims information;
- Thrive in working towards clear quality & productivity goals;
- Are confident in making quick and informed decisions;
- Enjoy working independently;
- Are willing to learn new information on an ongoing basis;
- Enjoy investigation and problem solving;
- Feel comfortable giving attention to detail;
- Can work at a computer for extended periods.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- A collegial diploma or the equivalence;
- 2-3 years of work experience;
- Must be able to handle large volumes of work with a high level of accuracy;
- Well developed analytical skills;
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proven organizational skills;
- Candidate must be able to work in a team environment as well as work independently with minimal supervision;
- Basic computer and Microsoft office skills;
- Bilingualism in English and French, both oral and written.
Discover your opportunity today ! #GreatWestCareers
Together Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life serve the financial security needs of 12 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.