Established in Montreal, Bouclair is a privately owned company and a lifestyle brand offering home fashion decor and furniture at affordable prices. Distributed in its own retail stores across Canada and online, the products are designed locally by an in-house team of designers and showcased in a coordinated manner creating a unique style to help customers visualize their completed rooms.
Headquartered in Montreal, the company operates over a hundred Bouclair HOME stores across the country, employing over 1,200 people. The company offers a full omni-channel shopping experience – customers have the choice of shopping in stores, online or through its call centre.
BE PART OF OUR VIBE!
We are the creators of an innovative lifestyle offering trendy decor and furniture for the home. By offering a complete shopping experience, we inspire and enable people to experience their own vibe.
Are you passionate about decoration and design? Are you looking for a dynamic and challenging work environment? Do not miss this opportunity!
SENIOR SALES ASSOCIATE (Key holder)
The senior sales associate provides support to the management team and also ensures to provide excellent customer service while maintaining the store in order and in compliance with visual presentation standards. Always ready to help our customers on their latest design or decorating project, they are passionate about the products we sell, and they are able to explain clearly all the features and benefits to our customer.
As a retail professional, you will have the ability to respond positively and proactively to the varying needs of the business and have a keen sense of style and trend in home fashion.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- High School Diploma;
- 1-2 year experience in a retail selling environment is an asset;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Has basic retail math skills and is able to handle cash with ease;
- Has a strong desire to help the customer and exhibits a positive attitude and genuine enthusiasm toward the job, the company and the team;
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings and weekends;
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and can balance multiple customers, tasks and duties;
- Passion for home decor and fashion trends.
WHAT YOU WILL LIKE:
- Working in a dynamic and inspiring space.
- Growth and development opportunities.
- Corporate employee discount.
- Group insurance for eligible employee groups.
- Employee referral program.
- Corporate discount on annual gym membership.
- Tuition Assistance Program.
If you are interested in a position on our team, we would like to meet you! Send your CV to our Human Resources team.
Only the selected candidates will be contacted.
Bouclair is committed to employment equity principle.