If you want to be rewarded for individual performance and contributions, Great-West Life offers you the opportunity to begin an enriching and challenging career with our claims examiner team. You will be supported and rewarded for achieving clear individual and team objectives.
As a part of our claims examiner team, you will have the opportunity to support Great-West Life’s business by reviewing, investigating and assessing group health and dental benefit claims submitted by our plan members. You will make payment decisions, and work to ensure your performance targets are met.
Great-West Life offers a competitive salary and bonus program that rewards your performance in achieving individual and team objectives. As well, an employee recognition program rewards exceptional performance. In addition to salary, quarterly bonuses, and employee recognition programs, you are entitled to a comprehensive benefit package, with options to personalize the benefits package to meet the needs of you and your family.
- Review, investigate and adjudicate Canadian Health and Dental claims in accordance with Group policy contracts
- Conduct telephone calls to health and dental service providers for incomplete claims information
- Make accurate payment decisions according to adjudication guidelines
- Living our values of Customer View; Integrity; Partnership; and Communities
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Minimum keyboarding speed of 40 wpm, must be able to handle large volumes of work with a high level of accuracy
- Well developed analytical skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven organizational skills
- Candidate must be able to work in a team environment as well as work independently with minimal supervision
- Reliable team member with good attendance
- Customer Service Focused
- Ability to excel within a Purpose/Vision driven environment
- Successful candidates will be required to participate in the Federal Government Enhanced Screening process
We offer a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive income and benefits, and opportunities for professional and personal development and growth.
Discover your opportunity….
Apply with cover letter and resume today!
Together Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life serve the financial security needs of 12 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
ONLY Candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.