Michael Page is growing and we need strong, ambitious sales professionals to join our Toronto Office located in the Financial District.
Established in 1976, and with almost 5,500 employees internationally, the Page Group is one of the world's leading staffing companies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients across a diverse number of industries.
As a Business Development Consultant at Michael Page, you will be working in a 360 role.
- Bringing in top tier candidates to help grow your client's business
- Growing your client base through commercial information
- Managing the client-candidate interview process
- Building relationship with your clients through visits, regular calls
- 2+ years of experience in sales: B2C (retail, outbound call center) or B2B
- University graduate
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
What is in it for you?
- Above industry base
- Uncapped Commission
- Quarterly paid bonuses
- 4 weeks vacation to start
- Training in our Manhattan, NYC office
- Quarterly trips for top performers to destinations like Miami, Vegas, New Orleans and more
- Monthly prizes & contests
- Happy hour drinks & activities
- End of month Champagne awards