Michael Page Toronto is growing rapidly. With plans to double our team, we are looking for experienced sales professional to join our team as Senior Recruitment Consultant.
Established in 1976, and with almost 5,500 employees internationally, the Page Group is one of the world's leading staffing companies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients across a diverse number of industries.
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world. Our business was established in Canada in 2005 when we opened our Toronto office. Our role is to work with employers and job seekers to facilitate a successful match. This can range from advising a global company on a candidate sourcing strategy to helping a job seeker find their dream job.
In Canada, we focus along various sectors:
- Banking and financial services
- Digital and e-commerce
- Engineering and manufacturing
- Finance and accounting
- Information technology
- Sales & Marketing
- Procurement and supply chain
- Property and construction
As a recruitment consultant you can choose the path your career takes. Want to lead a team of consultants and see them beat targets every quarter? Want to develop your career internationally? Want to be the highest biller?
Choose a career with PageGroup and you can. Plus you'll receive the best rewards, training, support and development opportunities in the industry.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant you will be working in a 360 environment. In this role you will combine Business Development and Commercial Customer Service to generate review by successfully engaging with clients, candidates and colleagues.
The key responsibilities would include:
- Identifying & developing client relationships
- Consulting clients on the best possible solution for their needs
- Attracting top tier candidates for your specific market
- Managing the client & candidate interview, job offer process
- Consulting candidates, offer career advice, interview tips etc.
- 2+ years of B2C or B2B experience
- Result driven, competitive individual with a strong desire to succeed
- Compelling, persuasive, personable
- Experience in the recruitment industry an asset, but not required
What's in it for you?
- Above industry base salary
- Quarterly paid uncapped commission
- Quarterly high flyers trips to cool destinations like New Orleans, Chicago
- Monthly champagne awards for top performers
- Regular team outings, happy hours
- Weekly/Monthly sales incentives for cash prizes
- Training in Manhattan
- Performance based culture: Promoted over 150 people last year