AddÉnergie is the Canadian leader and one of the fastest growing companies in North America that develops smart charging solutions for electric vehicles. The company develops, manufactures and operates charging solutions for all market segments such as the public sector, employers, multi-residential, fleets, residential, etc. The company is the provider of the charging infrastructure for the Electric Circuit and FLO network (flo.ca), the two largest charging station networks in Canada, with more than 2 600 charging stations. AddÉnergie provides the products and software necessary to manage these networks.
If working in an evolving and fast paced business environment where you can allow your leadership and intrapreneurial skills to shine, then AddÉnergie offers a great opportunity to demonstrate and hone your skills. If you want to be part of the future of electromobility and witness a greener change on the roads around us, then apply to be part of the team effort to provide customers and partners, an equal mix of reliability and cutting-edge technology.
The Sales and Customer Experience Coordinator fulfills a support function to the Regional General Manager (RGM) and resides in Vancouver, British Columbia. This Role is an excellent opportunity to build a career in an innovative technology company that is pioneering electric vehicle charging infrastructure across North America.
The Sales and Customer Experience Coordinator will initially be required to work from home and will be responsible for executing various sales and customer experience initiatives across the region to support the development of a sustainable sales pipeline. This Role will fulfill daily tasks in close cooperation and support of the RGM with the overall aim to help generate sufficient growth that supports the establishment of a dedicated Regional Office in Vancouver.
- Proactive and direct B2B and B2C sales activities across British Columbia and Alberta to build a sustainable sales pipeline that achieves the sales targets set for the Region as they relate to various market segments. The expectation is that sales will be driven through a range of techniques including in-person meetings, phone and email correspondence.
- Direct management of key accounts and market segments working closely with existing clients and steadily building a portfolio of new customers. This includes managing activities with OEM vehicle brands, including targeted campaigns with vehicle dealerships throughout British Columbia and Alberta.
- Assist in the management of inbound sales enquiries, leads, opportunities and customer follow-ups.
- Assist with answering existing customer enquiries and coordinating an appropriate response to any technical requirements
- Assist in the planning, preparation and submission of Tender documents, Requests For Proposals, and Requests For Quotations, and various other business development initiatives.
- Completion of thorough, accurate and timely sales reports along with key account contact and reference information, in order to document all activities, successes, failures and next steps.
- Manage order fulfillments, ensuring sales orders are captured and executed by FLO’s production team and customers are satisfied with their overall experience.
- Work with distributors to ensure they are adequately resourced and competent brand ambassadors for FLO.
- Conduct regular business reviews with key accounts to maximize selling opportunities and potential profit generating solutions.
- Assist the RGM and marketing team to develop and implement various marketing activities and promotions across the Region. This includes attending various events such as technology expos, conference, tradeshows etc, as a representative of FLO.
- A Degree/Diploma in Business, Sales and/or Marketing is preferred. Emphasis on technology and engineering.
- 3+ years sales experience with a successful track record (preference shown to working for a technology start-up)
- Persuasive communication skills and professional presentation talent, coupled with sound judgement and the ability to act on your own initiative
- Computer proficient, with experience using Microsoft Office products and CRM tools (preference shown to experience with Salesforce)
- Efficient time manage with a amplitude for multi-tasking
- Problem solver who can organize and prioritize. It is expected that the person filling this position takes ownership and helps to solve urgent issues as they arise.
- An effective communicator capable of connecting and relating well to individuals at all levels of an organization with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to present to both colleagues and clients.
- Fluency in English (Bilingual English/French considered a bonus).
- Team player and good sense of humor with commitment to succeed.