Join our rapidly growing company and team! We offer flexible student schedules that are perfect for recent Grade 12 Graduates, College and University students! Part-time and full-time work in Innisfail, Penhold, Olds, Sylvan Lake, Lacombe, Delburne, Blackfalds, Ponoka, Rimbey, Three Hills, or Stettler, interview in our Red Deer office.
About 60% of recent graduates have not been able to find a job in their chosen profession. In today's economy candidates need more than just a degree. For this reason, many are finding their way to Vector Marketing Canada. Vector offers you a flexible opportunity that allows you to work around the other important parts of your life such as school, sports, family, and friends. You will not only gain valuable resume experience but also have the opportunity to make a great income while having a lot of fun.
Vector provides real world experience and teaches the soft skills employers are looking for. Your resume will certainly stand out from the crowd. You can work as little or as much as you want, and earn as much as you want too. Vector offers you a flexible opportunity that allows you to work around the other important parts of your life. If you enjoy meeting new people, providing outstanding customer service, and representing a world class product, than Vector could be the right fit for you. We have available both full-time and part-time positions available.
Whether you stay with Vector for a short time or a longer time, the skills you gain here will last a lifetime.
THE ADVANTAGES FOR YOU
- Flexible schedule - You Can work Part-Time or Full-Time
- $17.25 base/appointment
- Entry Level Positions - All Training is Provided!
- Enhance and build your resume and overall professional style
- Rapid advancement into management is considered for those that excel
- Scholarships are available
- Fun, team-oriented work environment
WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING
- Provide exceptional customer service to our clients
- Product demonstration and answering customer questions
- Scheduling appointments
- Writing up order forms (both electronic and paper) and collect payment
- Rapport building
- Report directly to District or Branch Manager
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT VECTOR
"I can't believe how valuable my experience has been during my first four months with Vector. I've found a job that I actually enjoy doing! The Ottawa office provided a great working environment and it's actually fun to go to work. Vector has helped me improve my time management skills and become much more self-motivated, which has also helped me in the classroom!"
- Matt MacIntrye, #3 National Scholarship Winner, Carleton University student
FACTS ABOUT WHY VECTOR MAKES SENSE
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) Accredited Business
- Vector Marketing Canada has raised over $250,000 for the Children's Wish Foundation.
- Vector has been a sponsor of DECA since 2007 in developing future business leaders.
- Vector Marketing's Academic Advisory Board consists of leading professors in the fields of sales and marketing in Canada and U.S.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE APPLY BY CLICKING APPLY NOW
Requirements: We accept all ages 17 and above. Naturally, some conditions do apply.