Amica at Edgemont Village
Amica Mature Lifestyles offers retirement living options and care services to 3600 seniors in Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia. With an emphasis of being a great place to call home, our team’s mission is to empower seniors to flourish by supporting them in mind, body, and spirit. In over 40 communities (and growing) we provide first-class independent living, assisted living and memory care living options.
A day in the life of a Maintenance Assistant:
You will be responsible for assisting the Maintenance Coordinator with the day to day maintenance of the facilities, including the cleanliness and upkeep of the grounds, repairs and maintenance to all equipment in the building and the suites.
How do I qualify?
You must have:
- Minimum Grade 12 education
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Basic knowledge of electrical, plumbing and carpentry repairs
- Ability to lift 50 lbs of supplies and equipment
- Ability to work in small areas and from high heights
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems
- Familiarity with operational features of fire alarm and security systems
- Knowledge of building codes and safety standards
Position Vacant Until Filled