We are currently looking to hire P/T sales clerks. Candidates must be available to work days, nights (until 8pm) , and weekends (until 6pm). 10-28 hours a week. Previous retail experience preferred.
Create a job alert
Once a day, we'll send you new jobs on Workopolis that match this search.
We are pioneers and trailblazers with a rich heritage in pharmacy retail innovation. We’re proud of our Canadian roots, which date back to 1904, and are equally as proud of who we are today: entrepreneurially-minded, agile, and passionate about evolving the business we have grown and love dearly.
We are also proud to be part of the McKesson family, ranked fifth on the Fortune 500, and the industry's oldest, largest, most experienced and most sophisticated pharmaceutical distributor.
At Rexall, our employees are family and our culture reflects a close-knit community. From coast to coast, store to Support Centre, we are ALL IN!
Today, our more than 425 Rexall and Rexall Pharma Plus locations are supported by 8,600 staff, all dedicated to providing exceptional service and care in 180 communities across Canada. Rexall also operates Rexall Direct, Canada’s national mail-order pharmacy and Rexall Health Solutions, a division focused on providing highly specialized clinical care and complex medication management services in transitional care settings.
Rexall is a member of the Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd., which is a wholly owned subsidiary of McKesson Corporation.
What it's like to work at Rexall
Our Values - The Right Chemistry
At Rexall, our ICARE shared principles are a unifying set of values to guide us in our mission. These company-wide principles are the foundation for our culture, and who we are as a company.
- Integrity - We do what’s right
- Customer-First - We succeed when our customers succeed
- Accountability - We take personal responsibility for our actions and our work
- Respect - We treat people with dignity and consideration
- Excellence - We insist upon quality
Our People Values
- Rexall gives people a platform to showcase their talent to do more.
- An energized brand that ignites price in employees and magnetizes prospective talent to the organization
- Authenticity in the employee experience today and the journey to come
- Embodying the I care values in all that we do
Our Community Values
- Social responsibility: We actively promote healthy communities.
- Proactive and innovative in meeting Canadians’ evolving needs, we proudly assume an increasingly important role in contributing to the strength of the overall health care system as it evolves.
A look inside Rexall
Benefits & Perks
Your Health and Wealth
We offer comprehensive benefits to all full-time employees, including:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Extended Health Care Coverage
- Short and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Registered Pension
Your Life and Career
Our benefits are also designed to give our people a rewarding personal and professional life:
- Vacation Entitlement
- Personal Days
- Employee Discounts
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Long Service & Retirement Recognition
Your Professional Growth
Our industry-leading professional programs give our staff the tools and environment to help them best serve their patients and community.
It’s important to us to build the leaders of tomorrow. We offer a structure to grow our talent pool through succession planning, competitive salary review, customer service training and more.