As an Administrative Assistant, reporting directly to the Regional Sales Support Manager in Barrie Financial Centre, you would contribute to the advisor’s success by providing sales support, marketing support, client service and general administrative processes.
- Providing a high level of sales support to advisors and management to help them attain their sales goals and therefore the financial centre achieve it’s production target.
- Providing a high level of defined administrative services and support within the financial centre
- Satisfy client needs and expectations through efficient and effective service
- Contributing in a team atmosphere as well as on an individual basis
- Providing professional, knowledgeable sales and service support thus contributing to new sales and conservation of existing business
- Providing a high level of defined administrative services and support to clients, co-workers and HO business partners and management team within the financial centre
- Support and sponsor local and head office initiatives
- Following specific administrative processes
- Oversee day to day premise, furniture and equipment maintenance
- Maintain and ensure compliance standards are met within the office
- Able to take on special projects, as required
Qualifications & Competencies
- Post-Secondary education; business related field preferred
- Proficient in using E-mail, Word, Excel & PowerPoint, aptitude for learning new technology
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, responding promptly to requests; effective telephone techniques; tact, courtesy and patience
- Understand the need to quickly change priorities and respond in a positive manner
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work with continuous interruptions
- Strong problem solving skills and can do attitude
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others both internally and externally
- French speaking, an asset
We offer a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive income and benefits, and opportunities for professional and personal development and growth.
Discover your opportunity, today!
Together Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life serve the financial security needs of 12 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.