Right now we are looking for talented individuals to join our winning team where you will have a chance to innovate, grow and enjoy the work you do!
Our company is looking for charismatic and driven individual to grow from entry level to an experienced Team Lead, in a Customer Service and Sales role ideally leading into a Management role. To provide exceptional customer service, set and exceed sales and retention targets, train and coach an external team of representatives, and ensure optimum results in the areas of customer retention and satisfaction.
- Develop and track sales performance and customer service outcomes
- Present consumer-facing documentation (e.g. knowledge base, FABs) through which customers can respond and identify their needs with
- Produce response scripts and workshops for fellow customer service representatives with a view to achieving retention and customer satisfaction objectives
- Educate, coach, and own the relationship with a team of external representatives with a view to maximizing customer satisfaction and sale’s retention objectives
- Foster representatives' knowledge development through daily and monthly sales and customer service targets
- Manage and coach representatives' performance by observing, listening and providing on-site follow-up
- Help guide fellow representatives to resolve complex problems with customers
- Act as spokesperson for customer expectations within the program's Product Management team, and within the greater context of the program
- Identify opportunities to improve work procedures in order to optimize customer retention and satisfaction, and participate in the implementation and management of programs necessary for the achievement of department objectives.
- Work closely with your team members to ensure quality assurance by tracking results and customer feedback
- 1-2 year's experience in either a call center role, or customer facing environment, or sales role.
- Demonstrated experience in adapting to meet customer service requirements
- Degree or diploma preferred
- Excellent communication skills highlighted by good listening skills and the ability to effectively communicate information
- Demonstrated ability to produce clear, concise, and detailed documentation for end users and customer representatives
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable working directly with customers and potential customers in a face to face environment
- Some knowledge Microsoft Office preferred
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, growing team
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team
- Driver’s license preferred
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must pass a criminal record check
This is a full time position, with ample and expected opportunities for growth and advancement. If you are seeking an opportunity to join a charismatic and industry leading team, enjoy competitive compensation, recognition, bonuses, and continual promotions, send your resume to apply today.