CALLING ALL MAINTENANCE EXPERTS!
McDonald’s is recognized around the world as a leader in the quick-service food industry, not only for our delicious food but for our incredible people as well.
We are specifically looking to build our Facilities & Maintenance team as we prepare to open the NEW McDonald’s in Winnipeg, Manitoba Opening November 2017.
What We Look For
- People who are passionate about Customer Service and put the Customer at the forefront of everything they do
- Safety conscious individuals that are focused on maintaining a high standard of cleanliness at all times
- Mechanically inclined, team-oriented people with a drive to succeed
- Efficient, detailed individuals who thrive in a deadline-driven environment
What’s in it for YOU
- Access to our World-Class Training Programs
- Ability to Earn a Scholarship Towards Your Post-Secondary Education
- Competitive Starting Wages paired with regular Performance & Wage Reviews
- Ample Opportunity for Advancement
- Flexible Schedules to ensure a healthy work-life balance
- For Full-Time positions, access to benefits such as medical, dental and life insurance
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a Facilities Management or Maintenance-Related role
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a safe work environment at all times
- Mechanical proficiency and experience considered a definite asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Send us your resume by email OR visit us in person at 15 Reenders Drive to drop off your resume today!
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then don’t delay – apply today!