Customer Contact Position
We are a leading sales and marketing company in Western Canada. By making in-person contact through our direct channels of marketing, such as promoting products and event planning, we have created long lasting relationships with customers, the benefits of which are invaluable when compared to other forms of marketing.
Through the use of courteous, professional and service-specific presentations, we create a positive and lasting impression. Our approach enhances brand loyalty, which translates into increased revenue and long-term success.
The purpose of this position is to enhance the customer base using your marketing and customer dealing skills. This is a customer contact position and consists of the following primary responsibilities:
- Communicate with individuals and groups outside the organization, representing the brands and services.
- Creatively use other external sources to generate qualified leads.
- Create and plan how our exclusive brand and services can be showcased with the sole purpose of creating exposure and generating qualified leads.
- Represent the brand at different on location events to generate leads.
- Reach out and scheduling in-home appointments.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing management to best leverage all marketing objectives.
- Provide timely tracking and marketing research data.
What You Get:
- Comprehensive training.
- Opportunity to move into management.
- Competitive compensation including commissions and bonuses.
- Company paid travel opportunities.
- Working in fun team and corporate environment.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Successful criminal background check.
- Available to work full time from Monday to Friday.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
We take pride in thoroughly training our managers from the ground up. We are a business that focuses on the fact that our people are the future of our business, so we strive to provide an entrepreneurial environment where people with strong leadership skills can be trained and developed for a management position. You will be trained extensively with the objective to get you into our management team based on your performance.
If you are a people person and good with talking to customers, please send your resume by replying to this post.