At Canadian Comfort Home Services, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. Canadian Comfort Home Services is a 100% Canadian owned, well-established and fastest growing company in the industry with a friendly and supportive Operation Management team.
We focus on innovative technology that stands for excellence, quality, reliability and efficiency. Our products offer solutions that meet and exceed high efficiency standards, providing the best home comfort equipment to our customers.
Our goal is providing excellent customer experiences ensuring quality, service and value.
Customers are our top priority, we are committed to fulfilling their needs by exceeding expectations and building long-term relationships. It is our policy to conduct our business with the highest standards of business ethics and professionalism.
We are on a journey of growth, constantly focusing on innovating. At Canadian Comfort Home Services, we offer solutions to our customers in reducing energy costs, going green and living a healthier life by offering a wide range of innovative Green technology products.
At Canadian Comfort Home Services, we offer our team the chance to build a rewarding and fulfilling career. This is a place where you can achieve your goals, within a supportive and inclusive environment. We offer opportunity, develop leaders and reward achievement. We strongly believe that a diverse, well-trained team working together in a respectful environment is essential to our continued success. We provide a dynamic and challenging environment for our team.
Our purpose is to achieve excellence through industry-leading customer satisfaction, innovation, quality and profitable growth.
Canadian Comfort is seeking 2 Junior Associates for our industry providing marketing and consulting services to clients. This position is an Entry Level Marketing position. We are willing to train the right candidate in every aspect of Client relations, Retention, Sales & Marketing The Junior Associate will work closely with the Marketing Specialists to identify and develop new streams of revenue for our campaign through strategies including sales, promotions, and innovative marketing solutions.
The Entry Level-Junior Associates will focus in the following areas:
Sales and Marketing
• Implementation of marketing and sales strategies
• Engage consumers and assist in relationship development
• Interact with clients in a friendly and upbeat manner
• Track and report measures of success in the market
• Deliver accurate product description and application, account status and order tracking
• Collaborate on new campaigns and strategies to increase market exposure and new business
• Attend meetings for product knowledge and performance reviews
• Participate in monthly and quarterly business reviews with management
• Analyze sales, customer data and costs
• Promote products and services to clients
• Ensure all consumer issues are handled appropriately
• Assist in customer retention and market expansion
• Positive attitude and motivated
• Computer and software skills for data entry
• Communication skills, both written and verbal
• Time management in fast paced environment
• Organizational skills to maximize productivity
• Accurate and attention to detail
• Interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment
• Proficient in MS Office applications
• Post-secondary education
All Candidates Applying Must Reside In Ontario