As a Customer Service Associate, you are the face of The Brick, demonstrating your enthusiasm while delivering superior customer service to all of our customers to ensure that their experience with The Brick is exceptional. You are team oriented, enjoy working with others, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Respond to customer inquiries and offer solutions in a courteous and professional manner
- Follow up with customers to identify and support their needs
- Promote customer loyalty by providing exceptional customer support
- Review and follow up on order reports on a daily basis
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong customer service focus
- Team oriented
- Experience in a customer service or sales role (retail environment asset)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to multitask and maintain organization
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office programs
- Flexibility to work all shifts, including evenings and weekends, as required
Why work for the Brick?
- Flexible "employer-paid" benefits including Health, Dental and Paramedical Services for you and your family
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Career progression program
- Access to free personal development training through "The Brick University"
- Employee discounts & Personal "Paid" days off
- Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways!
Be a part of Canada's largest home furnishings retailer!
Number one in quality home furnishings across Canada.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.