Who we are……
Actv8 Marketing Inc., founded in 2005, is a leader in financial sales acquisition. For over 10 years Actv8's employees have performed in-field sales support for our clients such as;
President’s Choice, Rogers, Wal-Mart, BMO, Scotiabank, Sobey’s.
About the position…
We currently have several openings for Field Marketing Representatives . In this position you will work at Presidents Choice grocery stores to promote their PC Financial products and services.
President’s Choice Financial offers customers unprecedented value with all of their banking needs.
- This position an unlimited commission earning potential.
- Unlike a retail sales position, there are no limitations on the number of hours you can work.
- This position is ideal for sales and service oriented individuals who can provide proactive sales advice to customers in a retail setting and enjoy the flexibility of setting your own schedule.
What we are looking for….
- An engaging personality with the ability to quickly create rapport with new people
- The desire to earn much more than minimum wage & meet sales targets
- A professional appearance, conduct, demeanor and work ethic
- A background in retail sales, call centre sales & canvassing are all an asset but not mandatory
- Very customer service oriented
- Motivated to Sell, Sell, Sell!!!
What we offer…
- 100% commission pay structure ($9 per application that you write on a tablet)
- Bonus and Incentive opportunities including Referral Bonuses up to $750 per referral
- Excellent work atmosphere with advancement opportunities
- Contests with amazing prizes!
- Part Time or Full Time hours with a variety of shift options
Please fill out the online application on our website at www.actv8.com
We appreciate all interest in the position(s) available—however—only the most qualified candidates will be contacted for a first-phase interview.
In accordance with Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
Applicants are required to make their needs known in advance.