Miele Canada was established in 1989 and is widely accepted as Canada’s premium supplier of high-end domestic appliances and commercial equipment and respected for its quality and customer care.
The growth of Miele in Canada has led to the establishment of Miele Centers in Vancouver, Calgary, Vaughan, and Montreal where customers can use and experience Miele in a realistic lifestyle environment. They are invited to product launches and special events and encouraged to join cooking classes to really get to know the capabilities and features of the products they are considering.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
As a Customer Service Representative, you will satisfy customer requests by receiving and logging in-bound calls from our Customer Service line. This will involve:
- Providing first line help to customers including accepting, entering and confirming customer orders for products and services to meet on-time delivery objectives
- Arranging product service, including scheduling technician visit for all repairs
- Providing product information to potential customers and respond to customer inquiries about delivery and installation dates
- Providing guidance and counseling tailored to the customer specific situation
- Quickly recognizing contentious issues, escalating the issue to appropriate management, thereby reducing the possibility of a serious complaint
- Checking and verifying all customer information, clearly documenting changes onto the system
Besides a positive attitude, what makes you a great candidate?
- Excellent communication skills in both English and French
- 3 years customer service experience
- Able to positively deal with difficult customers
- The ability to handle high volumes of telephone calls within specified time-frames
- Able to quickly learn and retain program and product knowledge
- Proficiency using computers along with strong typing/data entry skills
- Able to recognize errors and undertake corrective processes
- Superior knowledge of call centre environments including processes, policies, and procedures
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a professional manner
Why work for Miele Canada?
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits as well as long and short term disability benefits
- RRSP/DPSP Plan
- Life insurance program
- Health club membership and home/auto insurance discounts
- Continuing education and training reimbursement
- 3 weeks’ vacation to start
- Annual bonus program
The Miele motto of ‘forever better’ is stringently applied to everything Miele approaches; not only to the Miele product itself, but also to the standard of customer service and the personal conviction of Miele employees across Canada.
There has never been a better time to join our team. Apply online now!