The opportunity of a lifetime that you don’t want to miss!
CALLING ALL FULL TIME WORKERS THERE ARE RELOCATION OPPORTUNITIES IN PENTICTON OR OSOYOOS, BC!
McDonald’s is recognized around the world as a leader in the quick-service food industry, not only for our delicious food but for our incredible people as well. British Columbia is a booming province with limitless opportunities and we want to help you take advantage of them today! We are presently looking to build our full time team for both day time and evening shifts. If you are interested in becoming a cook, or cashier, or future management, in beautiful Osoyoos or Penticton, BC – Then don’t hesitate to apply.
What we are looking for:
- People who are passionate about customer service and put the customer at the forefront of everything they do.
- Detail oriented individuals who pride themselves on accuracy.
- Energetic and enthusiastic people with a drive to succeed, and learn.
- People who believe, and thrive in a team focused environment.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive starting wages.
- Regular performance & wage reviews.
- Ample opportunity for advancement.
- Flexible schedules to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
- Opportunity to live and work in one of Canada’s major tourist destinations.
- You will receive a Quarterly $100 grocery card.
- $20 monthly fitness membership reimbursement.
- Travel cost reimbursement to relocate to Penticton or Osoyoos, BC up to $500.00, (Terms and conditions apply)
- Health and dental benefits, with cost sharing
- Retention Bonus of $50 for each month worked in Penticton or Osoyoos (Maximum 12 months)
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- 18 years of age or older
- Clear English verbal communication skills.
- Passion for customer service.
- Energetic and positive attitude.
- Able to relocate to Penticton or Osoyoos , BC
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then don’t delay – apply today!
If you are legally entitled to work in Canada and interested in working with McDonald’s in Penticton, or Osoyoos, BC please send us resume.